Ship From Turkey to Canada With Take & Ship
Simply complete and submit our easy online registration. You can begin shopping right away with your personal Take and Ship address.
Shop top brands and great deals only available from Turkey stores like Trendyol, Hepsiburada, N11. Simply enter your TAKE & SHIP address at checkout.
Ship your parcels with Take and Ship, and our experts will take packages and combine them together, saving you up to 80% off standard international shipping rates.
You’ll get fast delivery at discounted rates. Once packages leave Take and Ship they can be delivered worldwide in as little as 2-4 days.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO SHIP FROM TURKEY TO CANADA?
Average transit times from our Take and Ship warehouse to Canada:
Express shipping : 1 to 3 business days
Economy shipping: 5 to 10 business days
Buy online from Turkey ship to Canada your items with Take and Ship.
We offer a range of value added services should you need it before we ship out.
Receive our discounted shipping rates, fast delivery, free package photo services and 45 days free package storage services. Send parcel to Canada.
Most Famous Brands That You Can Buy Online in Turkey
ADIDAS, ADL, AKER, ALDOSHOES, ALTINYILDIZ, ARCELIK, ARZUM, AVVA, AYAKKABI DUNYASI, BARCIN, BEKO, BERSHKA, BEYMEN, BOYNER, CAMPER, CHAKRA, COLUMBIA, DS DAMAT, DECATHLON, DEFACTO, DERIMOD, DESA, DIVARESE, DOGOSTORE, DSDAMAT, DUFY, ENGLISHHOME, FLO, GITTIGIDIYOR, GREYDER, HATEMOGLU, HEPSIBURADA, HISAR, HOTIC, IPEKYOL, KARACA, KEMALTANCA, KIGILI, KOCTAS, KORAYSPOR, KORKMAZ, KOTON, LCWAIKIKI, LIDYANA, LINENS, MADAMECOCO, MANGO, MAVI, MEHTAP, MODAMERVE, MODANISA, MODASELVIM, MODASENA, MORHIPO, MUDO, NETWORK, NEWBALANCE, NIKE, NURTUBA, OYSHO, OZDILEK, PASABAHCE, PENTI, PIERRECARDIN, PUMA, RAMSEY, ROMAN, SEFAMERVE, SINBO, SKECHERS, SPORTIVE, SUPERSTEP, TACEV, TCHIBO, TEFAL, TEKZEN, TOZLU, TRENDBENDE, TRENDYOL, TUGBAONLINE, TWIST, USPOLO, VESTEL, YAHRENAY, YARGICI, ZARA
Role of Turkey in Today’s Fashion
Turkey’s fashion and textile industry is one of the leading drives of the Turkish economy. Now, Turkey is exporting their fashion products with Made in Turkey brands.
We provide all relevant services to get your items from Turkey shipped to Canada! Calculate your shipping costs and delivery times and use our currency converter to explore a stress-free shopping tour in Turkey.
Our amazing shipping services have convinced clients in more then 200 countries.
We support you through the entire shopping, value added services, shipping & customs processes! Check Turkey`s best Shops or get access to amazing products.
Consolidation & Repacking
Reduce your Shipping Costs
Take and Ship will take your multiple packages and combine them in one large box. We will cut down the shipping cost as shipping one large parcel costs lesser than multiple small packages. Repacking end up saving money no matter what the overall weight of the items will end up being.
Take and Ship is committed to help you in your international purchases. For this reason, we offer you a consolidation & repacking service.
Consolidation is the process of combining multiple orders, possibly from different online stores onto one tracking number so all your packages will be delivered together but in their original packages. Let’s say you buy the latest Clothes from Trendyol and a pair of T-shirts from Hepsiburada in Turkey. Take and Ship will put the original boxes together to be treated as a single shipment, so you will receive the 2 packages at the same time.
Note: Consolidation does not involve repacking multiple packages into one box
Calculate your shipping from Turkey to Canada
Please Select Where Parcel Will Be Shipped To
* Max piece weight 30 kg
* Max piece dimensions (L x W x H) 120*80*80 cm
- Animals, Animal Products, Animal Skins, Animal Fur, Animal Parts, Live Animals
- Alcoholic beverages and related products
- Batteries – loose batteries i.e. laptop batteries, power bank
- Body Parts
- Cash & Travellers Cheques
- Clinical and medical waste
- Biological samples (including but not limited to bodily fluids and tissue samples)
- Counterfeit currency, bank notes and postage stamps
- Counterfeit goods
- Credit, Debit, Bank Cards
- Drugs – including all over-the-counter, prescription or non-prescription and legal drugs as well as illegal drugs / narcotics
Frequently Asked Questions
Is my package subject to taxes and duty?
While our shipping rates include all shipping and handling costs, you are responsible for all associated costs such as duties and/or taxes incurred. For more information, we advise that you contact your local customs office.
Can I pay the customs duty before I send my package?
All items sent via Take and Ship are DDU, which means the duty is unpaid. Any customs fees will need to be paid by the recipient. It is essential to provide local contact information so the recipient can be contacted by customs.
How will the import tax or customs duties be calculated?
There are not always import taxes and / or customs duties. It always depends on the type of goods and the import conditions of your country, some goods are exempted from customs duties.
An applicable import tax or turnover tax on imports is calculated from the customs value. It is a percentage of the value of the goods including shipping costs. For more information please contact your local customs office.
What if I received the item for free or as a gift?
Regardless of how you received the item, you must declare its value. There is no way to avoid customs duties, customs officers will check all items entering the country and charges will be applied where necessary.
If you simply put gift on the customs invoice, this does not mean it will not attract duty as they will still check the value of what is in the box.
Why must I fill customs declaration form include item prices and descriptions?
GENERAL IMPORT GUIDELINES
- The CBSA’s Duty and Taxes Estimator provides an estimate only and applies strictly to goods imported for personal use by Canadian citizens and residents returning to Canada. The final amount of applicable duties and taxes may vary from the estimate and will be determined by a border services officer when you arrive at the border.
- It is important to note that personal exemptions, tariff classification, applicable rates of duty and taxes and other circumstances that may affect the amount of duties and taxes owed on imported goods are subject to change from time to time, depending on the applicable legislation, regulations and policies.
- Where specific products within a category of goods have different rates of duty, the highest rate has been used to produce the estimate. Use the Duty and Taxes Estimator.
Find out more assessment of duties and taxes about Canada customs.